A DCTC graduate passed along this full-time, remote digital marketing position posting. A part-time remote position may also be available soon.
Tech Impact is a nonprofit organization, leveraging technology to advance social impact.
The Marketing Coordinators’ primary role is to create and distribute content to support student recruitment for our workforce development programs. This includes writing, editing, posting to our website and social media, and coordinating work between our program teams, the marketing department, and our digital agency.
- Location: Remote – Can be anywhere in the US
- Tech Impact – Headquarters in Philadelphia, PA
- Full-Time Permanent Position
- Our Website: https://www.techimpact.org/
- If you have questions about our position reach out to Devie Smith at Devie@techimpact.org or call her at 302-456-9329.
Essential Skills for Success in Position
Tech Impact is committed to its communities and providing employees with a solid work-life balance and opportunities to grow professionally. The person in this role needs to embody the Tech Impact values of quality, collaboration, empowerment, compassion, transparency, being genuine, agile, and dynamic. We want someone who believes in our mission and is responsive and fast-acting.
A successful candidate will have demonstrated strengths in these areas:
- Digital marketing and marketing technology
- General understanding of marketing principles
- Expert at content creation and coordination in all mediums
- Advanced experience managing social media
- Written communication
- Familiarity with the nonprofit sector workforce development programs is a plus
- Very comfortable with technology
- Project management, juggling multiple priorities
- Interfacing with people from all levels of the organization and agencies
- Working remotely with considerable independence