Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports To: General Manager
Primary Purpose: Act as a liaison between customers and our production departments to determine customer expectations and to ensure those expectations are met by working with the Production team.
Location for this positon:
Accent Signage Systems
2322 W Chestnut Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55405
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Accurately estimate projects from existing and new customers, as assigned by the lead CSR/PM, in a cost-effective manner with a quick turnaround time.
- Write, produce, and manage new project work orders.
- Collect and relay all pertinent information from customers needed for work orders, including (but not limited to) artwork, proof approval signatures, approved purchase orders, billing and shipping information.
- Meet commitment dates on delivery of quotes, prototypes, and projects.
- Confer daily with Layout and Production departments to accurately manage individual jobs.
- Prepare and communicate project reports for clients and management staff so customers know where projects are in our production schedule at all times.
- Accurately track all projects and enters notes into customer accounts so that signs can be reproduced consistently and cost effectively.
- Maintain accurate and organized client accounts to ensure that any other CSR/PM can assist a client in your absence.
- Notify clients when projects ship and checks in with clients to ensure receipt.
- Communicate with and supports on any quotes, prototypes, or projects in which they are involved.
- Notify the lead CSR/PM immediately if there is an issue that cannot be resolved satisfactorily.
Accent Signage Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values our employees and
offers a competitive pay and benefits package, an encouraging, supportive environment with
training, professional development, recognition programs and career growth opportunities. Benefits include profit-sharing, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, flexible spending
account options, short-term and long-term disability, vacation and paid company holidays.
Please send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.