Push Pedal Pull is a recognized leader in the specialty fitness industry with over thirty years of experience in the sales and service/repair of premium fitness equipment for both residential and commercial settings.
18 retail fitness equipment stores and 20+ commercial sales reps serving thousands of residential and commercial fitness customers throughout the Midwest and Rocky Mountains.
Push Pedal Pull seeks a marketing intern.
Responsibilities may include help the marketing department with:
• Data reports
• Social media
• Using self-found resources and creating contact
• Track all leads though our CRM • Helping with 2D designs
• Helping with presentation material with our outside sales reps Assist in Marketing
• Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
• Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns • Write copy for promotional emails, and other marketing collateral • Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions
Additional Key Responsibilities:
• Promote P3’s Brand
• Enter prospects information into our current database to ensure the information is current, accurate, and relevant
• Locate businesses that are growing, expanding, relocating or have multi-locations
• Creatively find new solutions for the customer and identify continuous improvements
Requirements to perform this position:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must be proficient with Microsoft and Google
• Creative mind with the ability to multi-task
• Strong prioritization and organizational skills, with great attention to detail
• Self-motivated, with ability to work individually and in a team environment.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills; simplifying complex information into client- friendly language
• Last but not least, has a passion for the fitness industry
To apply, Click Here.
- For information on DCTC’s Marketing and Sales Program, Click Here.