• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong time management and organizational skills.
• Possesses analytical skills and a strong attention to detail.
• Must be a dedicated, trustworthy, and dependable team member with a positive “can do” attitude.
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) required
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• High school diploma required, four-year college degree preferred.
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Light work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.