Marketing Internship (Co-op)
HOBO Inc. reached out to DCTC seeking a marketing intern. The internship will be located at the company’s Farmington, Minnesota location.
HOBO is the leader in custom chemical formulating and blending, manufacturing products for a variety of commercial industries, including commercial carwash and craft brewing.
Maintain, monitor, and improve web activities and presence. Conduct SEO audit to identify areas for improvement then implement solutions. Maintain and monitor website analytics and customer traffic. Create detailed reports for site traffic and advertisement success.
- Ability to capture tracking needs for digital experiences, translate into tracking solutions, then work with development resources to implement tracking.
- Produce compelling data visualizations that are easily understood.
- Monitoring site metrics and identifying issues/opportunities for improvement.
- Creating and maintaining key reports on site analytics and advertisement performance.
- Website redesigns and optimizations
- Monitor and maintain HubSpot, Google Analytics, Social media Analytics, and Advertisement Data.
- Improve website SEO: UX/UI, speed, consistency, SERP placement, etc
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to adequately perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be pursuing an education in Marketing, Analytics, Web Design or related field.
Must have knowledge of website development, gathering and understanding data, implementing solutions after identifying opportunities for improvement.
Applicants, please email human resources at email@example.com to send resumes or request an application.
For information on DCTC’s Marketing and Sales college programs, contact Carie Statz, Marketing Instructor. Click Here for more information.