If you only have a few weeks but would like to further your education or explore skills, taking a summer marketing course may be the perfect way to do so. Students and people looking to advance their skills often use summer courses to benefit their current or future careers.
An online summer marketing course can train students to analyze market trends and help their organizations develop, promote, sell, and distribute services and goods to consumers. It is also a great way for people between positions to show career commitment through marketing and business skill development.
A growing and ever-evolving area in the marketing profession is digital marketing. Digital marketers take center stage in managing digital communications with the goal of maximizing brand promotion and company performance.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projects overall employment of marketing, advertising, promotions, and marketing is projected to grow 8 percent from 2018 to 2028, faster than the average for all occupations. Marketing campaigns continue to be essential for organizations to maintain and expand their share of the market.
Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, DCTC offers outstanding marketing training in general marketing, digital marketing, and sales. The program is fully-online and gives students opportunities for hands-on training on multiple platforms.
Upon successful completion of a DCTC marketing and sales program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key role of marketing, sales, data analysis, and digital communications to achieve organizational goals
- Build skills through hands-on training and the use of the latest digital tools
- Design comprehensive marketing strategies to help companies grow
- Work with other students, with diverse backgrounds, to advance skills in marketing
- Create projects to enhance your career portfolio