The Bromelkamp Company of Minneapolis has been helping charitable foundations accomplish their goals since 1978. Its mission is to foster the work of grantmakers through technology and provide advice that enables effectiveness and innovation. Its vision is that clients are free to focus on the mission of their own organizations through its services.
Marketing Coordinator Position Description
Marketing Responsibilities 60%:
- Conference support
- Vendor registration and logistics
- Prepare and update sales materials and display items for conferences
- Promote Bromelkamp Company conference participation among target market
- Demonstrated knowledge and successful use of digital, social and emerging marketing channels
- Manage the company brand
- Manage website updates in coordination with design team
- Cultivate and manage relationships with regional and national philanthropy serving organizations
- Manage social media accounts; post regular updates and develop new content
- Manage advertising content; assist with developing targeted, provocative material
- Develop and manage marketing materials (e.g. informational documents and promotional giveaways)
Position also includes Sales Responsibilities (25%) and General Administrative Responsibilities (15%).
Interested candidates must submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements by June 1, 2020, outlining relevant experience and reasons for interest in this position. Please attach a writing sample.
For more information on this position, Click Here.
For online training in marketing and sales, contact DCTC for more information.