Here are the DCTC American Marketing Association upcoming events for October 2018:
1. Pumpkin Carving: Do we want to enter a pumpkin this year to try and win a prize of up to $300. If so, email me your ideas and if you are able to carve the pumpkin.
2. The DCTC AMA Club applied for a $350 grant from the Minnesota Professional Chapter of AMA. We will find out in November if we get the grant.
3. Interested in Donating Blood to the American Red Cross?! It is tomorrow!
Red Cross Blood Drive
October 11, 2018 | 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Location : Dakota Room
Make a difference and donate blood through the Red Cross!
We are holding a free pizza webinar on Monday, October 22nd at 11 a.m. to noon in a classroom off the commons on the first floor; there will be a sign directing to where to go. All students and staff are encouraged to attend; you do not need to be an AMA member for the webinar! The topic will be:
The New Role of CDP in Data-Driven Marketing
5. We have a new PRESIDENT Josef Petrus and VICE PRESIDENT…Thalia Elvidge. A member of the DCTC AMA Club and want to hold a leadership role? Email Adviser Carie.Statz@dctc.edu
6. The next networking and programming Professional MN AMA Chapter event is:
Questions? Please email me at email@example.com.
Reasons for Joining the American Marketing Association (AMA):
- Career Information
- Job and Internship Postings
- Conferences, Seminars, Networking
DCTC Marketing and Sales Blog:
International AMA Professional website:
Minnesota Chapter of AMA Professional website:
Application for Collegiate? Click here to start.