If you have a passion for sales and want to grow your career with an employer of choice in the banking industry, join the U.S. Bank family. We are seeking an Outbound Sales Banker to join our growing team. You will perform high level one touch transactions with pre-selected banking customer’s identifying potential opportunities within the customers’ personal accounts. If you have no experience this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career, or if you have prior experience then this is a great opportunity as we offer many opportunities for career advancement. If you are self-motivated, sales minded, reliable individual with a drive to succeed while providing excellent service, this is a position for you.
As an Outbound Sales Banker you will make outbound calls to selected U.S. Bank customers, engaging them through needs based/consultative selling in a call center environment. You will determine and suggest products and services that best fit the customer’s needs.This position also offers opportunity for earned incentive pay per month based on sales and performance goals.
Additional requirements of the Outbound Sales Banker include:
· Responding to calls in an outbound call center with high call volume and a focus on customer service and quality
· Reviewing customers’ personal accounts to determine what banking products might be appropriate for customers
· Recommending specific banking products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests
· Answering customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
We’re also deeply committed to the communities in which we live and work. We work hard at U.S. Bank. We support life-long learning to help you achieve your career goals. We also value a healthy work/life balance. Staying healthy, balanced and moving forward lets you be your best—at work and in life. That’s how we help you focus on what matters most to you.
We offer our employees the following competitive benefits package:
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· Short and Long Term Disability
· 401(k) plan with company match
· Pension Program
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Discounts with major retailers
· Mentorship program
Paid training 6/5/17–6/30/17 — 12:30pm–9:00pm Monday-Thursday, 10:00am-6:30pm Friday.
Easy access to public transportation
On site Cafeteria
Ice and water machines
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
– High school diploma or equivalent
– One to two years of sales experience, preferably in phone sales environment
– Good knowledge of retail financial products and services, rates, terms, fees and regulations
– Effective selling, cross-selling and referral skills
– Proficient PC and keyboard skills
– Good knowledge of systems and procedures
– Proven commitment to high quality customer service
– Good time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service
– Strong verbal communication skills
– Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills