Inside Sales Professionals
Sales with Convergys in Eagan is a new kind of opportunity. Our sales associates enjoy a strong base, $28,000/year, and unlimited commission potential.
You’ll have confidence in the product you sell working with one of America’s largest satellite entertainment providers.
Our fixed, reliable schedules all feature back to back days off and currently include:
- 3:00pm to 11:30pm – Saturday thru Wednesday
- 2:30pm to 11:30pm – Tuesday thru Saturday
The Sales Associate position interfaces with customers via inbound calls for the purpose of selling products and services for a leading provider of satellite television services. This position is responsible for processing customer orders and sales, providing/receiving information, selling client products/service, as well as providing basic customer service support.
This role comes prepacked with all the challenge and opportunity a seasoned sales professional could want. Warm leads and incoming customer traffic coupled with uncapped commission potential puts you in charge or your compensation. Success in this role requires:
An assertive personality able to drive a consultative selling approach
- A competitive personality willing to go the extra mile to achieve personal and team goals
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly. Supporting one of America’s largest satellite television providers you need to learn and move with the pace of modern technology
- Achieve specific sales targets and maximizing sale opportunities on each and every call
- Use script and/or probing techniques to determine customer needs and offer the most appropriate product or service to address their needs
- Maintain broad knowledge of products, pricing, promotions, and procedures
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and sales performance
- Answer billing questions by talking through components of customer accounts
Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills required
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Based on location and/or program, additional experience/skills may be required
For more information, see Convergys.