Master Coating Technologies, a leader in specialty paint manufacturing for commercial interiors, is seeking a Sales Assistant to support Master Coating Technologies Customer Service Team and Outside Sales Staff.
Duties include processing quotes, sample requests, and follow-up on commercial projects. The goal of this position would be to establish a general knowledge of the MCT sales process and to assist distributor sales staff throughout the sales process.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient computer skills including MS Word, and Outlook
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills
- Demonstrated organization and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic and self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic
Prior experience in an office environment a plus. Great opportunity for a results driven professional eager to move up with our growing sales team.
Qualified candidates should reply with their resume and salary requirements to this advertisement. Selected candidates will be sent a quick pre-screening questionnaire prior to being selected for interviews.
Learn more about the company’s brands at www.mastercoating.com.
The company is always looking for results driven individuals who are motivated to grow with the organization and learn new skills.
This position would be great for current students who are looking for part time work, past students looking for an entry level position, or students looking to fill internship roles.
Job Posting Created By: Adam Bjork, Master Coating Technologies, 2777 Eagandale Blvd, Eagan, MN 55121, Voice: 651.332.5366, Fax: 651.209.3170