AccessScience added lots of new content in September. New briefings include:
- New single-dose drug shortens flu symptoms
- Nonfunctional gene in aquatic mammals imparts vulnerability to harmful organophosphates
- Possible connection between autism and the gut microbiome
- Prime numbers and crystal-like materials display similar patterns
Updated articles include:
New videos and animations include:
- Are We Breathing Caesar’s Last Breath?
- Chameleons Are Masters of Nanotechnology
- Nose Blindness, Hand Sanitizer, and Mouthwash: Your Questions Answered
- The Stuff Seashells Are Made Of
And finally, there’s a new video biography of Susan Trumbore, winner of the 2018
Benjamin Franklin Medal in Earth and Environmental Science.