AccessScience added new content in July and August. New briefings include:
- Artificial seed coating boosts seeds’ resilience to drought
- Previously unknown shark extinction event occurred 19 million years ago
- Surfaces coated with a common polymer may trap infectious respiratory droplets
- First planetary risk index identifies probable causes of animal pollinator declines
- Phosphate mineral from wastewater finds use as forest-fire retardant
- Tentative fossilized evidence of oldest animal life
New and updated articles include:
- Engineering design
- Synthetic biology
- Clostridioides difficile
- Electromagnetic field
- Electromagnetic wave
- Electromagnetic wave transmission
- Interference of waves
New videos and animations include:
- Can We Make Opioids Less Addictive?
- Did Lead Cause the Downfall of the Roman Empire?
- How Does Sunscreen Work?