Have you ever used Business Insights: Global? It is a unique source for international business intelligence offering a comprehensive and convenient way to find case studies, in-depth statistical data coupled with deep research, and the ability to compare global economies, countries and industries. Major topics include company & industry profiles, case studies, histories, business news, and financial reports. Coverage runs from 1967-present.
Here is just a sampling of the topics you can research:
- Compare global economies, industries, and companies
- Deep-dive financials on specific companies
- Companies in your region within a certain range of revenue
- Company history
- Plunkett reports
- SWOT analyses on specific companies
- Company Finder can be used to generate lists of companies narrowed by country, state, city, SIC (Standard Industrial Classification) code, NAICS (North American Industry Classification System) code, revenue, and number of employees
- Under Industries, Plunkett reports includes Analytics, Deep Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts
What does it look like in action?
Company history page:
Market share analysis:
Glossary of business terms:
Let us know how this database works for you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-423-8366 with feedback and questions.