AccessScience added lots of new content in October. New briefings include:
- Chemical recycling of plastics
- Conception of northern white rhino embryos by intracytoplasm sperm injection
- Demonstration of quantum superposition using record-breaking large molecules
- Massive neutron star on the brink of collapse into a black hole
- North American birds are disappearing
New and updated articles include:
New videos and animations include:
- How Much Does a Cloud Weigh?
- Is Superhero Strength Real?
- Should We Desalinate Ocean Water to Get Drinking Water?
- The Chemistry Used in Fighting Forest Fires