- Climate change likely drove ancient African megaherbivores to extinction
- Green water scarcity and sustainability
- Liquid metal transformed into a plasma
- Lithium-ion battery anodes produced from waste plastic bags
- New mass measurement for the Milky Way Galaxy
- Possible association between depression and gut bacteria
New videos and animations include:
And finally, there’s a new video biography of Vinton Gray Cerf, winner of the 2018 Benjamin Franklin Medal in Computer and Cognitive Science.