- Harnessing the power of nuclear fusion in tokamak reactors
- January 2019 breakdown of the polar vortex
- Marburg virus appears in West African bats
- Robot rover Opportunity concludes mission on Mars
- Synthesis of sodium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid from desalination waste brine
New videos and animations include:
- How Does Double-Acting Baking Powder Doubly Act?
- How to Survive the Snow and Ice
- Is Uncooked Rice Bad for Birds?
- The Chemistry of Your Eyes During Sleep
And finally, there’s a new video biography of Anne M. Mulcahy, winner of the 2018 Bower Award for Business Leadership.