- Asian longhorned tick is an invasive threat in the United States
- Cell phones identified as an exposure source of toxic flame retardants
- Cold super-Earth discovered around nearby star
- The potential for natural climate solutions in the United States
New videos and animations include:
- Can You Take Expired Drugs?
- Do Astronauts Need Sunscreen?
- How to Make the Best Cheap Hot Cocoa Possible
- Solvents That Will Pop a Balloon
And finally, there’s a new video biography of Manijeh Razeghi, winner of the 2018 Benjamin Franklin Medal in Electrical Engineering.