AccessScience added lots of new content in August. New briefings include:
- August 2018 Indonesia earthquake
- Caution urged in replacing neonicotinoid insecticides with sulfoximines
- First detection of a radioactive molecule in space
- Ocean acidification affecting fishes’ sense of smell
- Parker Solar Probe on mission to enter Sun’s atmosphere
- Sargassum seaweed bloom fouling Caribbean shorelines
- Toxic algal blooms threaten marine life along Florida coastlines
New/updated articles include:
New videos and animations include:
- Burning Ice from the Ocean Floor
- Does Melatonin Help You Sleep?
- How Do Airbags Work?
- How Milk Becomes Cheese
- Why Can’t We Buy Fresh Olives?
And finally, there’s a new lesson plan on Neutrino Astronomy.