Best 17 Online Vocational Colleges in 2021
BVS determined the national rankings using a proprietary formula that computes each school’s yearly tuition rate and graduation rate to establish a final rating. Because some schools have a higher tuition rate for out-of-state students, BVS only considered in-state rates.
More about DCTC…
Dakota County Technical College endeavors to serve students within nearby communities, as well as those coming from countries around the world. The majority of students work toward degrees and diplomas in a variety of programs to prepare them for employment.
However, the college is also proud of its general education department, whose courses are part of the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum. As members of a student-centered organization, all employees, faculty members and administrators are focused on ways to continuously improve student learning within the college’s mission.
Along the way, DCTC has become a leader in delivering sustainable technologies, service-learning opportunities, and community engagement into the curricula of most programs.
The college mission is Education for Employment. Our campus community fulfills that mission in the following ways:
- Outstanding Faculty: Industry professionals who care about your success
- Affordability: DCTC credits are about one third the cost of a private two-year school
- Alumni Success: Employers seek out DCTC graduates
- Flexibility: DCTC offers day, evening, weekend and online courses
- Student Support: You will find the resources you need to succeed
Thursday, April 1, 2021
3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Win one of five $500 scholarships
Learn more about Dakota County Technical College by contacting: