Reserve round-trip ride to campus on your schedule for only $3
MVTA Connect is a pilot, on-demand, public transit service that includes Apple Valley and Rosemount, including the Dakota County Technical College campus, in addition to Savage and western Burnsville. The service offers $3 fares via a smartphone app (see below), or at ondemand.transloc.com, or cash upon pickup. An MVTA Connect transfer ticket can be obtained from the driver and used for one additional same-day trip on MVTA Connect or on an MVTA fixed-route bus.
- MVTA Connect delivers flexibility, value and more options for riders in the South Metro to access the MVTA system of dedicated routes
- App-based reservations and payment
- $3 fares via smartphone app • ondemand.transloc.com • Cash upon pickup
- Service runs 6 a.m.– 7 p.m. • Monday – Friday
- Walk-on riders accepted (cash only, exact fare)
Mark Westemeier, 18, of Maplewood, Minnesota, is majoring in Sport Management at DCTC. Mark is on track to graduate in May 2022.
“My experience riding with Connect has been very enjoyable,” Mark said. “The drivers are all very friendly and welcoming. Connect has helped get me to school in a timely manner and with very kind people. I would recommend Connect to everyone who needs any help with transportation. It is very affordable and helpful.”
Get there with TransLoc
All the tools you need to get where you need to go.
Download the TransLoc app for your smartphone to get started.
Learn more about MVTA Connect and other DCTC Transportation Options by contacting:
School Certifying Official