Thursday, April 2, 2015 • 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. • Rosemount Campus
Cruise into spring by getting all your college ducks in a row. At our Open House, you’ll get the opportunity to make that happen by:
- Touring programs of interest
- Meeting instructors
- Attend sessions on credits for prior learning at 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Learning about various services available to students
- Applying for summer and/or fall semester
- Enjoying refreshments
- New students can enter for a chance to win one of three $500 scholarships
Get some of your ducks lined up before the Open House:
- Apply to DCTC online
- Apply for financial aid
(school code 010402)
- If you would like to transfer credits to DCTC, you can send us transcripts from previous institutions you attended.
WHAT: Open House
WHEN: Thursday, April 2, 2015 • 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
WHERE: DCTC main campus in Rosemount, Minnesota
For more information about our Open House or getting started at DCTC, contact:
Admissions Outreach Coordinator