Student Celebration at Canterbury Park
Date: Thursday, Aug. 29
Time: 7 – 9 p.m.
Location: Canterbury Park (Silks – Track Level)
DCTC students and their families are invited to a FUN and FREE night out at Canterbury Park to kick off the start of fall semester. Admission into the park is free. Upon arrival to the park, check in at Silks, where you and your guests will receive a coupon for a free hot dog and soda.
The highlight of the evening will be watching Scholarship in a Haystack at approximately 8:30 p.m., when 20 preregistered DCTC students will enter a giant haystack in search of a golden horseshoe and only five will come out winners. Each horseshoe, worth a $500 scholarship to DCTC, is courtesy of Canterbury Park.
Top Nine Reasons to Join Us:
6. You get FREE admission – print your FREE ticket.
5. You get to high-five new friends like DCTC students and alumni.
4. It’s at a convenient location – Canterbury Park in Shakopee, Minn.
3. You get to jump in a haystack like this guy…
2. …for a chance to win a $500 scholarship like this guy.
1. Did we mention it’s completely FREE!?
See you at the races!
For more information about the Student Celebration at Canterbury Park, contact:
- Renee Johnson
Director of Marketing & Public Relations