DCTC is hosting an open house on Wednesday, April 4, between 4 and 7 p.m. at the college’s main campus in Rosemount (Map/Directions). This is a great opportunity to learn about the programs and services the college offers.
Those who register for the open house at dctc.edu/go/openhouse will automatically be entered to win one of two $500 scholarships.
DCTC’s Open House will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Tour programs of interest and meet instructors
- Attend sessions on admissions and financial aid
- Learn about the various services available to students
- Apply for summer and/or fall semester courses
Optional ways to get started prior to the Open House:
- Apply to DCTC online at www.dctc.edu/go/applynow
- Apply for financial aid at www.fafsa.gov (school code 010402)
- Those who wish to transfer credits in can send transcripts from previous institutions for review to:
1300 145th St. East, Rosemount, MN 55068 c/0 Admissions.
For more information about DCTC’s Open House, contact:
- Patrick Lair
Admissions, Recruitment, and Outreach Director