Vote for your instructor to become the DCTC 2012-2013 Instructor of the Year
Voting starts NOW! Is your instructor dedicated to teaching? An inspiration to students? Committed to excellence? If so, elect your awesome instructor to be the next Instructor of the Year. HURRY – voting closes on Friday, Feb. 24 at noon.
Log on here to submit your vote.
Instructors are eligible if:
- they are currently a full-time DCTC instuctor
- completed three consecutive years of full-time teaching
- have not been awarded Instructor of the Year in the previous five years
Once your vote has been submitted, finalists will receive a rank. Top finalists (up to 10) will proceed to the next stage where they will write an essay and participate in a personal interview. At the end of the process, the finalist with the highest cumulative score will be designated as this year’s DCTC Instructor of the Year.
To vote, you will need:
- Student ID number (you can only vote ONCE)
- Name of the instructor you wish to nominate
- A brief explanation about why you think your instructor rocks and should be Instructor of the Year
VOTE NOW before it’s too late!
Congratulations to previous Instructor of the Year winners:
Jill Behnke, Early Childhood and Youth Development
Dan Ruzicka, Heavy Construction Equipment Technology
Charlotte Kodner, Office Careers
Mark Hickman, Automotive Technology
Rosealee Lee, Meeting and Event Management Careers
Mitch Kohanek, Wood Finishing Technology
Sara Woodward, Exercise and Sport Science
Bob Voss, Business Entrepreneur
Diana Sullivan, Dental Assistant
Darrell Tangen, Photographic Technology
Bill Eilers, Photo Technology and General Education
Mark Grant, General Education
Susan Johanson, Office Careers
For more information, contact:
- Jill Behnke
Early Childhood and Youth Development Instructor