Open to DCTC students, staff and faculty
Are you interested in joining a Weight Watchers At Work group? A minimum of 15 to 20 people are needed to offer this convenient meeting series on campus. Members must make a prepayment commitment for either a 12-week or 17-week meeting series.
Free Weight Watchers eTools provided for both the 12- & 17-week At Work meeting series
Weight Watchers At Work
- Open to DCTC students, staff and faculty
- $156 per person for the 12-week series
- $186 per person for the 17-week series
- No registration fee charged
- Three-part payment option
- Information Meeting to be scheduled when sufficient responses are received
To learn more about Weight Watchers At Work, contact:
Kari Peterson | Assistant Director of Student Life | 651-423-8544
Please Note: If you are a current Weight Watchers member in your community and are paying by the week or using prepayment coupons, you are welcome to transfer to the At Work program. However, if you are currently utilizing a Monthly Pass, it does not transfer to the At Work program and does not allow you to attend At Work meetings. You always have the option of canceling the pass to take advantage of the convenient At Work program.
- Sponsored by the DCTC Wellness Committee