- Delivery: Daytime, Evening and Online Classes
- Start: Fall or Spring Semester, Full- or Part-Time
- Location: Rosemount Campus
Outcomes & Major Description
Click HERE for Degree Outcomes and Major Descriptions
Students completing their A.S. or A.A.S. degree in our program have varied transfer opportunities for continuing their education.
Metropolitan State University (Psychology- Early Childhood Studies), Concordia University (Early Childhood Education & Child Development for Early Educators) and SouthWest Minnesota State University (Early Childhood Education).
UW- River Falls (Early Childhood Education) and UW-Stout (Early Childhood Education & Human Development and Family Studies)
Utica College (Psychology Child Life)
Depending on the level of training and experience, a student may find employment as a child care assistant teacher or teacher, child care center director, family child care provider, nanny, home visitor, child care resource and referral counselor, school district assistant, or child advocate.
Answers to FAQ
- Text books and supplies not included in tuition
- All students must complete BCA check
- Most classes include lab sessions