River Hills Early Childhood Center is a Christian childcare center for Infants through Prekindergarten students, located in Burnsville, MN. We are looking for an energetic, creative, and caring Lead or Assistant Infant Teacher to join our team! Candidates must be willing to carry out the child care mission and values of our center.
Hours: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, full-time and year round.
- A degree in Early Childhood (bachelor, associate, CDA) preferred for Lead Teacher.
- Previous teaching experience preferred.
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory agency.
- Ability to relate positively with young children, teammates, and parents.
- Ability to lead and provide direction in the classroom and implement learning experiences that are developmentally appropriate.
- Possess a strong desire to contribute to a quality child care setting.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
- Adult, child, and infant CPR or CPR/PR, First Aide, and AED certifications within 90 days of hire date.
- Ability to work with individuals from a diverse background.
How to Apply: To apply, please visit www.rhecc.org to find job application (under General Tab). Please print and fill out application. Completed application, cover letter, and resume can be emailed to Rachel or Melissa firstname.lastname@example.org. Or please call 952-895-0423 or email to inquire further.Disclaimer- Although we post the listings on our blog, we do not vouch for the integrity or quality of programs. It is suggested that applicants research the facility, their philosophy, etc. before accepting a position.