Enjoy our Fun, Team-oriented & Inclusive Environment!
Work Each Day Improving Lives
Fraser, a nationally renowned MN non-profit, is looking for compassionate individuals to make a difference in a growing organization. We have a year-round position available at Fraser School in Richfield.
Full time schedule working M-F, 40 hours per week between 9:30am-6:00pm in Richfield, MN. Starting wage is DOQ.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of a program to meet the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs of the child.
• Provide on-going written (in teacher’s absence) and verbal communication to families about their child’s development.
• Assist in ensuring compliance with all Rule 3 Licensing and Accreditation Regulations including the immediate reporting of suspected maltreatment of a minor or vulnerable adult.
• Assist with documentation on children as necessary for behavior plans.
• Assistant Teacher Qualifications as designated by Department of Human Services Rule 3 (match of education and experience) and Accreditation requirements. Applicants with a Child Development Associate with 1 year of experience working in a child care center preferred.
• Ability to lift 40 pounds and change diapers as necessary.
• Maintain current certification in Child Care First Aid and CPR (classes offered at Fraser)
• Physical strength and stamina to work on a consistent basis with children ages 6 weeks – 6 years with typical or special needs.
• Willing to learn emergency or daily medical or feeding procedures to accommodate all children in the classroom.
• Prefer experience with toddlers and work with children with special needs.
• Also preferred; a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Development, Education, or closely related field.
We offer a flexible, casual environment & competitive salary & a competitive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Group Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off and a Retirement Plan.
To apply, visit www.fraser.org/employment and search for “Education” in the job category field of our employment search engine.
Acceptable background check and documentation to work in the US required. EOE/AA