Student’s network login will be initialized by students using a self-service website. New students will need to activate their account using their e-services log in information. This log in is used for on-campus computers.
Students who log in with their Student Tech ID as their username do not need to do anything, those logins will still be valid.
Logins that are not student Tech IDs will no longer be valid, and students with these accounts will need to activate a new account by following the instructions below.
*Students must activate their account and set a password before they will be able to log into a DCTC campus computer.
To activate network logins:
1. Go to https://www.dctc.edu/account/
2. Click on “Create My Campus Network Account (Students Accounts Only)”
3. Enter their tech ID number (8 digits) and their e-services password.
4. Create a password for their network login
The password must:
– Be at least 8 characters long
– Contain at least one upper and one lower case letter
– Contain at least one numeral
– Not contain your username(tech id)
5. Click Create Account
6. Account created successfully
New Student’s Network Username = Tech ID number
New Student’s Network Password = Password created during account activation.
Students can complete this process from off-campus. If they have not activated their account before coming to campus there will be computer kiosks available in Student Services and the Instructional Technology Center (Room 2-104).
You will not be able to use a computer on-campus without an activated NetworkID.
If you have previously activated your Network ID – but do not remember your password – you can reset it at https://www.dctc.edu/account and click on “Change my DCTC Campus Network Password”