Student’s network login will be initialized by students using a self-service website. Students will need to activate their account using their e-services log in information.
Returning Students: Network logins for students who were enrolled in Fall Semester 2010 will be valid for Spring Semester. They did not change. If the students do not remember their network ID, they can go to the ITC to have the staff assist them.
New Students: Students who are new beginning this semester (Spring 2011) must activate their account and set a password before they will be able to log into a DCTC campus computer.
To activate network logins:
1. Go to https://www.dctc.edu/account/
2. Click on “Create My Campus Network Account (Students Accounts Only)”
3. Enter their tech ID number (8 digits) and their e-services password.
4. Create a password for their network login
The password must:
– Be at least 8 characters long
– Contain at least one upper and one lower case letter
– Contain at least one numeral
– Not contain your username(tech id)
5. Click Create Account
6. Account created successfully
New Student’s Network Username = Tech ID number
New Student’s Network Password = Password created during account activation.
New students can complete this process from off-campus. If they have not activated their account before coming to campus there will be computer kiosks available in Student Services and the Instructional Technology Center.