Did you know that April is Autism Awareness Month? Therefore, I’d like to invite you to visit the Speakers page and listen to Sue Pederson, Licensed Psychologist at Fraser Child and Family Center.
Since 1935, Fraser has been helping children, adolescents and adults in the greater Twin Cities area reach their potentials.
One of the largest community resources of its kind, Fraser offers a lifelong spectrum of services:
- diagnostic evaluations
- comprehensive mental health services including individual and group therapy
- rehabilitation services including physical, occupational, speech-language, and music therapy
- child care and education for children with typical needs and special needs
- housing for adults and children with developmental disabilities
- workshops and seminars for parents, caregivers and professionals
Fraser is consistently rated a top nonprofit by the Charities Review Council of Minnesota, an independent organization that advocates for strong, accountable, ethical nonprofits.