Do you have an unpaid balance? Get a payment plan in place by Friday, January 13, or you may be dropped from all classes.
Tuition can be paid in the following ways:
- Pay tuition and fees in full either at the Cashier Window at the Business Office, or online using e-Services. Please note: credit card payments cannot be completed over the phone.
- Have FAFSA results on file with the Financial Aid Office
- Have a third-party authorization on file with Business Services (e.g.: DVR, military assistance, PSEO, Employee Tuition Waivers, etc.)
- Enroll in a payment plan with Nelnet Business Solutions
- Log on to e-Services
- Click “Bills and Payment”
- Click “Payment Plan”
Tuition statements are not mailed to students. View your account online at Student e-Services, Bills and Payment.
Cashier Window Hours
- Monday – Thursday
- 9am – 2pm
Questions about applying for financial aid?
- Contact Advising at 651-423-8397
Questions about payment plans, paying online, or third-party authorizations?
- Contact the Business Office at 651-423-8246
More information about paying tuition.