This Life, Money, and Happiness training is dedicated to the #1 stress factor for all Americans: MONEY
Most people want to be wealthy; most people don’t know how to get here. This training will give you the mindset and education you need to move yourself forward in any financial situation, even the ones we don’t always expect.
Wednesday, April 4
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Dakota Room B
During this training you will discover:
- The secrets of the wealthy that the lower and middle-class do not live or understand.
- What your long-term goals and dreams are and how to achieve them.
- How to reset your “Money Blueprint” and create a mindset to becoming financially free.
- The importance of why you must pay yourself first!
- Strategies that will work to help you become debt free and moving forward.
- Good habits that will build long-term wealth despite any economic environment.
- The education needed to teach your family about money and their future financial success.
“This is a class that takes the mystery out of how to reach financial freedom while giving you the recipe and the tools you need to do so!”
Dotty Peterson – Life, Money, and Happiness Graduate
It is recommended (but not required) that students fill out the worksheet prior to the workshop.
Fore more information, contact:
Assistant Director of Student Life