Bring a Friend to the Student Life Fair for Food & Fun!
Come and bring your classmates to the Student Life Fair on January 24! DCTC has an abundance of student clubs and activities to get involved in. Come to the fair to learn about the various activities, how you can get involved in them, and enjoy a free lunch sponsored by the Student Senate!
Student Life Fair
11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
All students, faculty, and staff welcome!
Clubs, organizations, and athletics to be represented at the fair include
- American Marketing Association
- Automotive Club
- Business Professionals of America
- Chess Club
- Christians on Campus
- Design Connexion
- Gay Straight Alliance
- Landscape Horticulture Club
- Lions Club
- Meeting Professionals International
- Multicultural Student Leadership Association
- Music Club
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- STEM Club
- Student Ambassadors
- Student Senate
- U.S. Green Building Council
- Veterans Club
- Writers Club
For more information about the fair, upcoming events, or Student Life activities, contact:
Assistant Director of Student Life and Activities