Reminder for DCTC AMA Club and Potential Club Members:
The first eight people who sign up for the Zenith Digital Marketing Conference on Thursday, April 27, 2017 get to go. Half the seats are filled! Sign Up Today!
To get your seat, fill out the attached form and follow the instructions below:
- Check out the AGENDA at this website: http://zenithconference.com/
- You need to pick out a track (1. Paid Track; 2. Organic Track; OR 3. MarTech and Measurement Track).
- Email me back the filled out Student Travel Participation Contract (attached).
- Tell me at email@example.com if you are riding with me and what track you want by writing this information on the top of the attached form.
- Email me and Anna.Voight@dctc.edu your form to get your seat.
If you are riding in the minivan with me up to Duluth, you need to be at the DCTC campus at 5:30 a.m. at the front entrance to drive to Duluth. We will be returning about 5 p.m. in the afternoon to the front entrance of the campus.
Must be 18 years old to attend.
Still need to sign up for the DCTC AMA Club? Fill out the attached application. Need a scholarship to help pay for the membership fee of $52, contact Anna.Voight@dctc.edu for details.
ALSO, EVENT TOMORROW AT CARGILL IN HOPKINS, MN
Cargill’s Customer Engagement Measurement Approach: Metrics and Operation
For more details and to register, see: http://www.mnama.org/events/cargills-customer-engagement-measurement-approach-metric.html
Date: Tuesday, Mar 7, 2017
Time: 7:30AM – 9:30AM
Location: Cargill, 9320 Excelsior Blvd, Hopkins MN