October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. According to the National Cancer Institute, one in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer during her lifetime. Learn more about the disease, its prevention, and treatment with books, ebooks, and videos from our collection.
Check out these sites for more information:
- American Cancer Society – Breast Cancer
- CDC – Breast Cancer
- ebrary – Breast Cancer Searchable Information Center
- MedlinePlus – Breast Cancer
- National Breast Cancer Foundation – Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- National Cancer Institute – Breast Cancer