- Completion of the Cassini mission to Saturn
- Hydroxy acids in skin care products
- Increased carbon emissions from tropical forest degradation
- Neutron star collision detected through gravitational waves and light
- Snow leopard reclassified as vulnerable species
And new videos and animations include:
- Chemistry Life Hacks: Food Edition
- Do Anti-Aging Creams Really Work?
- How Does Cooking Affect Nutrients in Vegetables?
- How Worms Turn Garbage into Compost
- The Statue of Liberty’s True Colors
- Why Olive Oil is Awesome
Finally, there’s a new video biography of Krzysztof Matyjaszewski, winner of the 2017 Benjamin Franklin Medal in Chemistry.