The Library will close early (4:30 PM) on Thursday, March 31st and will be closed all day on Friday, April 1st. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
- Negative stiffness dampers for structural vibration control
- Articulata (Echinodermata)
- Conservation (species)
- Genetically modified crops
There are new briefings on the following topics:
- Cold-dry limits of life on Earth
- Sulfur concrete as a construction material on Mars
- Cafestol and health effects
- GPS-enhanced tsunami warning system
- Stretchable electroluminescent skin for soft robotics
New Research Reviews include:
- Graphene and graphene oxide membranes for water treatment
- Hyperaridity and the dry limits of life
- Supramolecular polymers constructed by rotaxane chemistry and molecular recognition
New videos and animations include:
- Do Vitamin Supplements Really Work?
- How Do Deodorants and Antiperspirants Work?
- Shedding Light on Seasonal Affective Disorder
- The Future of Fake Meat
- Why Are Hot Peppers Hot?
- Honey is Really Bee Puke
- How Do Snowflakes Form?
- The Four “New” Elements and How We Got Them
Credo Reference has added or updated the following nine titles since January:
- Who’s Who of the Bible
- Marquis Who’s Who in the World
- Debrett’s People of Today 2016
- Marquis Who’s Who in America
- Marquis Who Was Who in America 1985-present
- Key Buildings from Prehistory to the Present
- Chambers Dictionary of Great Quotations
- Apes and Human Evolution
- Furniture Design
Our Credo Reference collection now includes 788 reference ebooks and more than 3.7 million full text entries. Take a look!