AccessScience added lots of new content this month. New briefings include:
- Durability of Roman marine concrete
- Plant orbicules act as possible vectors of allergens
- Total solar eclipse of August 2017
- Wildfire impact on air quality
There are new and updated articles on:
And new videos and animations include:
- The Legal Battle over CRISPR
- The Universe in a Cup of Coffee
- Unusual Chemistry is Threatening Priceless Paintings
- What Do Thermometers Measure?
Finally, there’s a new video biography of Alan Mulally, winner of the 2017 Bower Award for Business Leadership.