AccessScience added lots of new content in May. New briefings include:
- Human diseases spread by tick, mosquito, and flea bites are escalating
- Ichthyornis provides clues for avian evolution
- Recovery of the Iberian lynx
- The InSight mission to Mars begins
- Vast population of black holes discovered in the Milky Way’s core
- Waterless dyeing of textiles
New/updated articles include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Cystic fibrosis
- Galileo mission
- Geotechnical engineering
- Machine learning
New videos and animations include:
- Egg-cellently Weird Science Experiments
- Better Pancakes Through Chemistry
- How Does Chemotherapy Treat Breast Cancer?
- How Do We Know the Age of the Earth?
- Sushi’s Sublime Secrets
And finally, there’s a new video biography of John B. Goodenough, winner of the 2018 Benjamin Franklin Medal in Chemistry.