AccessScience added lots of new content this month. There’s a new research review on genes controlling beak size and shape in Darwin’s finches. New briefings include:
- Boron discovered on Mars
- Designing crops for pharmaceutical uses
- Hurricane Harvey (Atlantic, 2017)
- Hurricane Irma (Atlantic, 2017)
- Oropouche fever in Brazil
There are new articles on:
And new videos and animations include:
- Electrolytes and Physical Activity
- GMO Regulation in America
- How Should You Treat a Jellyfish Sting?
- The Leidenfrost Effect
Finally, there’s a new video biography of Michael I. Posner, winner of the 2017 Benjamin Franklin Medal in Computer and Cognitive Science.