4th Annual Healthy Knight Run/Walk
Put your running shoes on!
Thursday, May 3, 2012
- 1 Mile, 5K Runners, 5K Walkers | 4 p.m.
Where: DCTC Rosemount Campus
Register for the 4th Annual Healthy Knight Run/Walk and be entered to win four Twins tickets and a parking pass!*
*Minnesota Twins vs. Los Angeles Angels, May 7, 2012. Seats are Section 13, Row 12 in the Dugout Box.
Early Bird registration – by April 27, 2012: $15 ($10 for DCTC students)
1. Pay online now (includes online registration)
- Discount code for students: knight-run2012
- Registration form will be completed electronically as part of payment process.
2. Pay by cash/check
- Make checks payable to the Dakota County Technical College Foundation.
- Complete and submit this form: Healthy Knight 5K/1 Mile Registration Form
- Checks can be dropped off in Student Life or mailed to:
DCTC Student Life – Healthy Knight Run/Walk
Attn: Laura McGlauchlen
1300 145th Street E
Rosemount, MN 55068
3. Register on race day!
$20 ($15 for DCTC students)
- Bring registration form along with fee on race day.
All proceeds go toward the general scholarship fund!
For more information, contact:
- Laura McGlauchlen
Student Life Center