Multiple Job Opportunities Available
Are you looking for a job in early childhood? There are six opportunties currently available! Robin’s Nest, Our Savior Early Learning Center, and Lifetime Fitness are currently hiring. There are also opportunities for babysitting and nannying.
Robin’s Nest Childcare is open to hire full-time or part-time….and the schedule can change with the semester of schools. It can be mornings, afternoons, full days, floating or in a set classroom. Training provided….there are no contracts.
View our online video:
I am the mother of two boys; ages 6 and 8. I am in need of a nanny with experience and training for a part-time before and after school position. My needs are: After school onTuesdays and Thursdays from 3:45 to 6 pm, and temporary before school help for the next couple of weeks from 6:15-8:45am. Besides that, non-school days for my boys would be discussed.
This position starts immediately, so I am looking to interview right away! Please call 651-815-4161 to schedule an interview. Pay is negotiable. (Typically about 10$/hr).
About me: I am a special education teacher at a charter high school and live in Eagan (close to DCTC, just north on Robert Trail) I used to own and operate a family childcare business, but then went back to school and became licensed in Special Education.
Here is what we are looking for!
- Part or Full Time care for our baby girl. (Due Dec 10th 2012) We are willing to use two great candidates for the job who can split days so it will work with their class schedule if need be.
- She will be our first so it’s just her and our two dogs who are like kids. They are both about 50-60 pounds, but we have a larger fenced in yard to play and are also allowed in the house
- Food will be provided to you based on your likes so you always have food to eat
- No big housework needed- Just the basics of cleaning up after yourself, and from the day. Laundry and dishes we consider our job unless we hit a crazy day where we really need you to do a load for us or something
- We are using cloth diapers (don’t worry it’s not like it used to be:))
- Care would be at our home in south Minneapolis (2 miles from St Thomas)
- CPR certified preferred
- My hours at work will likely be approx. 38 hours so care will fluctuate slightly below that since my husband leaves after me in the mornings. It will be a mix of two ten hour days and 3 half days.
Lindsay Anderson, MOTR/L
Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare
Direct Number: 952-223-3487
Our Savior Early Learning Center is looking for trained toddler/ infant teacher. 25-30 hours per week possibly more at the beginning of the year. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 651-423-5590.
We are located in Rosemount on the corner of County Rd 42 and Diamond Path.
Our Savior Early Learning Center is also looking for a couple of people to be on our sub list. If you are interested in this please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 651-423-5590
One family looking for a babysitter and one looking for a two-day a week nanny in Bloomington.
Lifetime Fitness in Eagan is also hiring for birthday parties and parents night out events.
Interested in the babysitting or nanny job? Contact Charley @ firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are interested in the Lifetime Fitness position, you can apply online @ http://jobs.lifetimefitness.com/Disclaimer- Although we post the listings on our blog, we do not vouch for the integrity or quality of programs. It is suggested that applicants research the facility, their philosophy, etc., before accepting a position.