Childcare Assistant Position
House of Little Feet Daycare is currently looking to hire a short-term assistant. House of Little Feet is an in-home childcare.
House of Little Feet Daycare is looking for someone who has:
1. Infant CPR and First-Aid certifications (less than 3 yrs)
2. SIDS/Shaken Baby training (less than 5 yrs) (we are willing to pay for a 2hr online class, if needed)
3. Criminal Background Study- provided by Dakota County
4. Proof of physical exam within the last year
5. Own transportation to and from House of Little Feet
6. Previous experience with young children
*Kids ages 3 weeks to 6 yrs old. Most kids will be under age of 3 yrs.
*Will work alongside Miranda (owner) changing diapers and assisting with lunches and naps.
*Start date- Mid-to-Late February through Mid October
Website www.houseoflittlefeet.weebly.com (If interested, please contact Miranda through her website)Disclaimer- Although we post the listings on our blog, we do not vouch for the integrity or quality of programs. It is suggested that applicants research the facility, their philosophy, etc., before accepting a position.