ALLINA JOB OPENINGS
Below are selected openings we currently have open in our administrative areas throughout Allina Health. Would you please share with any qualified students and/or alumni who might be interested?
Patient Access Specialist openings:
- Patient Access Specialist (#33816) – District One Hospital (Faribault), 28 hrs/wk
- Patient Access Specialist (#34311) – Corporate office (Minneapolis), 20 hrs/wk
- Patient Access Specialist – Associate (#38000) – United Hospital (St. Paul), 20 hrs/week
- Patient Access Specialist – Associate (#36241) – River Falls Area Hospital, 12 hrs/wk
- Patient Access Specialist – Associate (#36243) – River Falls Area Hospital, 8 hrs/wk
- Patient Access Specialist – Associate (#38096) – St. Francis Regional Medical Center, 40 hrs/wk
- Patient Access Specialist – Intermediate (#35391) – Corporate office (Minneapolis), 32 hrs/wk
- Patient Access Specialist – Intermediate (#37071) – Corporate office (Fridley), 20 hrs/wk
- Patient Access Specialist – Intermediate (#37980) – United Hospital (St. Paul), 20 hrs/wk
- Patient Access Specialist – Lead (#38250) – Corporate office (Minneapolis), 40 hrs/wk
- Patient Access Specialist – Intermediate (#38467) – River Falls Area Hospital, 32 hrs/wk
Additional selected roles:
- Administrative Assistant – Heart Failure, Transplant (#38127) – Abbott Northwestern Hospital (Minneapolis), 40 hrs/week
- Clinic Access Specialist II (#38021) – Allina Health Clinics (St. Michael), 40 hrs/week
- Clinic Access Specialist III (#37834) – Allina Health Clinics (Blaine), 36 hrs/week
- Clinic Access Specialist III (#38203) – West Health (Plymouth), 20 hrs/week
- Clinic Access Specialist II (#37808) – Allina Health Clinics (Richfield), 40 hrs/week
- Staffing Coordinator (#37787) – United Hospital (St. Paul), 32 hrs/week
- Point of Service Registration Specialist (#38411) – Owatonna Hospital (Owatonna), 20 hrs/week
- Medical Imaging Scheduling Coordinator (#38059) – United Hospital (St. Paul), 40 hrs/week
To see all of our openings in the “Administrative” area, please look here: Administrative Job Openings.
If you know someone qualified and interested, please have them submit their application! We have many more postings online. To view the full responsibilities and qualifications for each of our roles, look here for details: www.allinahealth.org/careers and reference job numbers listed above. Or, search for a different job opportunity on our careers site!
Two HIM positions at Fraser:
Three positions at Dakota County Courthouse – Minnesota Judicial Branch – Senior Court Clerk – Probate (2 positions) and Senior Court Clerk – Criminal (1 position). Click the link to go to the website. Job postings 01094219 and 01082920.
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER ASSISTANT DATABASE MANAGER
Growing commercial construction company in the Hampton area seeks a construction office Project Manager Assistant & Database Manager for full time employment. Applicant should be proficient in computer skills and software programs as described below, have good organizational skills and be a meticulous and detail oriented person. Experience in Civil Construction a plus. Qualifications and duties for this position include the following:
❖ Proficiency in Office Word, Excel, Outlook and Onenote.
❖ Proficiency or knowledge in using Adobe Pro and Publisher
❖ Aptitude for learning SQL Database (B2W) software.
❖ Manage weekly Quote schedule.
❖ Download Projects and manage folder including updating the file
❖ Manage and maintain files for quoting and contracted projects
❖ Maintain the Vendor/Customer/Pay items and cost components
❖ Assist in creating and improving a process to streamline day to day operations
❖ Answer phones, seek out and manage subcontractor/vendor quotes
❖ Understanding of DOT work and or Civil Construction
Compensation for this position will $16.00 – $20.00 per hour based on experience, with opportunity for advancement. Interested applicants can e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare Benefits and retirement account included.
Job Opening – Receptionist/Legal Assistant
Martin Law, a busy, 4-attorney firm in Bloomington, MN, is seeking a full-time receptionist. In this position, you will have general receptionist duties, as well as, eventually assisting attorneys with legal matters. You will be the face and voice of our firm for all new clients, so, a positive attitude and happy demeanor is a must! Outlook, Excel, and general computer skills required.
Fluency in Spanish, Somali, Hmong, or French a plus, but not required.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Vincent Martin at Vincent@martin-law.com
Family Law Attorney
***Our office Suite will change to #220 on May 1st. Same Building, second floor.***
Immigration ~ Divorce ~ Wills ~ Criminal Defense
Wells Fargo Plaza
7900 Xerxes Avenue S., Suite 1125 Bloomington, MN 55431 Telephone: (952) 746-4111 Fax: (952) 746-4112
Come Join Our Team – Billing Assistant
As a private practice outpatient mental health clinic, located in Lakeville, MN, Life Development Resources has been providing quality mental health care for the south metro since 1987.
We are currently accepting resumes for below position:
20-24 Hours a week
Calling insurance companies on unpaid/denied claims
Answering billing department phone
Checking voicemail and returning calls
Taking credit card payments over the phone
Problem solving denied claims
Problem solving billing and payment issues with clients
Printing reports, receipts or any other documentation for clients or staff
Answering client and therapist questions regarding billing or payments
Reconcile insurance payments with bank statement
Scanning and uploading documents
Other administrative tasks as assigned
Minimum technical or professional qualifications:
Basic understanding of insurance with the ability to learn more and become well versed with insurance regarding the mental health industry
Ability to effectively multi-task
Computer proficiency with desire to learn how to become very good at navigating our electronic health record (EHR) software program
Ability to interact with customers in person and over the phone
Ability to interact with insurance reps over the phone
Great opportunity for someone in the Medical Administrative or Medical Coding Specialist programs.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: CrystalP@LifeDrs.com
Posted 3/3/2017 – Job Posting from former student – Receptionist – Chiropractic – Burnsville
Hello! This is Amber Hudson, and I graduated from the program in May. The chiropractic office I work at has a job opening right now and I wanted to send the information along to you to see if there was anyone in the program that might be interested in getting a job in the field. The position would be at HealthPro Chiropractic in Burnsville, here is the doctors post that he gave me:
We have a reception position available at our Burnsville health and wellness chiropractic clinic. This upbeat environment requires an individual who can demonstrate amazing multitask abilities (workplace kung-fu) during a variety of day-to-day, face-to-face customer encounters. The right candidate for this position is fun, very outgoing, positive, a people-person, as well as loves games and rewards for reaching targets. This is a full-time position Monday-Friday and one Saturday morning per month. Reply to this posting at email@example.com with your resume and a brief description of why you would be perfect for the job. ALSO (VERY IMPORTANT): Put in your subject line: “Kung-Fu master found” so that we know you read the whole job posting.
Posted 2/10/2017 – Office Manager – Savage, MN
Attached is the job description for the Office Manager position we are seeking to fill very soon.
The job description is more of a bullet point summary of the roles and responsibilities in the position vs. a fancy job description as we are moving pretty quickly on this. We are a small business of 10 employees that has grown and continues to grow a great deal each year, so a very stable work setting , we pay well and our office is a very nice work environment. We are looking for just the right person and fit so will be pretty picky but if you or your staff know of an A+ candidate, please feel free to send them my way and they can reach me at the contact information below if interested. We want to have the position filled within the next 30 days.
8688 Eagle Creek Circle
Savage, MN 55378
Work: 952-945-3535 ext. 102
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
- Perform day to day administrative duties:
- Document creation using Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Fielding Telephone Calls
- Receiving and Directing Visitors
- Printing and Assembling Meeting Materials
- Provide Travel Coordination
- Supply Orders and Management
- Collect and Distribute Daily Mail
- Coordinate/Support Financial Administration with Corporate Offices:
- Data Entry – Accounting System
- Payables & Receivables
- Expense Reports
- Enter/Create Invoices
- Commission Reports
- Creating Spreadsheets and Reports
- Generate Client reports (monthly or quarterly)
- Coordinate and Manage Elements of Employee Meetings and Functions
- Communication with Corporate IT/Troubleshooting
- Project Assistance
- Annual Client Event Assistance
- Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required
- Advanced/Working Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
o Being detail oriented
o Able to assist in formatting reports/presentations
- College degree or equivalent job related experience required
- Effective time management and written and verbal skills
- Ability to work well with team members, maintain confidentiality, remain open to others’ ideas and exhibit a willingness to try new things
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitor own work to ensure quality
- Must demonstrate an ongoing commitment to education, training, and development activities
DCTC Graduate Referral Position – Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Edina, MN – Confetti Wealth, A Growing Financial Advisory Practice is seeking a fulltime or part time (30+ hours per week) Administrative Assistant. Key responsibilities may include data preparation, meeting preparation, assisting with client recognition programs, filing, scanning, maintaining organization of client files, scheduling, running errands and other special projects as necessary.
Successful candidates will be professional and have excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to prioritize, manage work and work independently within a larger group, direct attention to detail and a high level of organizational skills. Candidate will also be efficient with their time and willing to switch from task to task as needed to meet deadlines and assist others on the team.
Qualified candidates will have 1+ years of similar work experience and a desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment. A positive attitude and willingness to be flexible in daily activities is a must.
Please include a cover letter stating why you are interested in and suited for the position along with a resume when responding.
Salary: $12 – $13 Hourly (possible increase after 90 days)
No previous experience required
If interested, send resume and cover letter to Annette.firstname.lastname@example.org
Background: Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce is a professional business organization that serves its members by shaping public policy, providing networking, supporting educational opportunities, encouraging business & community development, and much more. We serve the communities of Eagan, Farmington, Lilydale, Mendota, Mendota Heights, Rosemount, Sunfish Lake, and West St. Paul, along with Castle Rock, Empire, Eureka, and Hampton Townships.
Description: The intern would work with the Communications and Events Director to manage the day-to-day external communications of the organization. As an intern at DCR Chamber, you would be exposed to many business professionals in the community who could be valuable connections when seeking a job. You will get hands on experience in a professional business environment.
Time Commitment: 12-20 hours per week Period: Fall Semester 2016
Compensation: PAID Desired Class Level(s): Sophomore/Junior/Senior – college undergraduate Job Function(s) and Relatable Degree: Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Media Relations, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Fundraising/Development, Administrative/Support Services Requirements: –Should be open-minded, enthusiastic, and adaptable
–Strong customer service skills –Able to interact with members on a daily basis through events, phone calls and visits,
–Excellent written and verbal communication skills –Detail oriented and organized –Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision –Strong computer skills –Good social media skills/knowledge –Currently pursuing a college degree
— Previous work experience preferred
— Reliable transportation
–General office tasks, administrative duties –Will work on various writing assignments: email newsletters, blog posts, internal documentation, member communication, event promotion and more –Will assist in event planning and participate in event committees –Will work on updating social media campaign and improving online presence including website development –Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials. –Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Emily Corson – email@example.com
July 25, 2016
These are not with coding, but are in the HIMS Operations area.
71143BR HIM Application Analyst – any Mayo site
69825BR HIM Manager – Eau Claire
65236BR HIMS Spec II – Rochester
65240BR HIMS Spec III – Rochester
70423BR Health Info Technician – Waseca
70658BR Medical Secretary – New Prague
These postings are all available on the Mayo website http://www.mayoclinic.org/jobs.